Raise INR 1 Lakh & Win prizes worth INR 5 Lakhs
In E-Summit’2017, The Entrepreneurship Development Cell, IIT Delhi & GrowthHub are delighted to present ‘GrowthHub Crowdfunding Challenge’. Whether it’s a Virtual Reality gadget, life changing tech-startup, Romanian art project, Social innovation or Simply a dream to go overseas. Never let go of your dream!
GrowthHub Crowdfunding Challenge is an opportunity to turn your dreams into reality. This challenge is more of a process than an event. Spanning over a period of two months, each crowdfunding campaign will be mentored by group of experts to help you successfully raise funds.
The minimum target for a crowdfunding campaign is to be 1 lakh. You can set a higher target for yourself but not lower than 1 Lakh. Also, the Challenge starts on 15 Dec 2016 and closes on March 3 2017. You can start as late as you want but the end date cannot exceed March 3 2017. We will choose the winner on the basis of the amounts raised till March 3 2017. Campaign with the highest amount raised at the end of our challenge will be the victor.
So, here’s your chance to win prizes upto INR. 5 Lakhs. Get your thinking hats on, think what matters to you the most, flesh out your dreams & join the roller coaster ride and take this challenge today and show us how your dream matters to you.
To know more about e-summit log on to www.edciitd.com.
Growthhub is a crowdfunding platform for empowering dreams. We are creating a space to catalyze dreams into reality. Whether it’s a Virtual Reality gadget, life changing tech-startup, Romanian art project, Social innovation or Simply a dream to go overseas. We are committed to make your dreams happen.
We stick with our users in all thick and thin. Constantly suggesting new marketing strategies and discussing feedback. We make sure to connect with the campaign hosts at every new donation and celebrate. Also, we regularly share the campaign progress and updates with the donors. To help you in kickstarting your dream, funds donated will be transferred instantly to campaign creator bank account.
Ready to accept the challenge? Register here. Registration is important for your entry to be acknowledged.
How to start a Crowdfunding Campaign :
Start your crowdfunding campaign by visiting www.growthhub.co between Dec 15 2016 to March 3 2017.
Select ‘E-Summit’17’ under campaign ‘Tags’ while you submit the campaign.
Important Rules :
- You can start your campaign as an Individual/Team. Maximum no.of people in a team cannot be more than 5.
- Your crowdfunding campaign should have atleast 20 donors.
- One can enter the challenge anytime between 15th Dec 2016 and March 3 2017. But ensure that you complete the challenge by March 3 2017, 11:59 pm.
- Campaign cannot have a target amount less than INR 1 Lakh.
Winner of the crowdfunding challenge will be decided on basis of following parameters:
- Maximum amount raised during the challenge
- Maximum No.of donors donated to the campaign
- Percentage success rate of the campaign
- Minimum no.of days required to complete the crowdfunding goal
- Winner of the competition will be awarded INR 50 thousand + 50 thousand worth discount coupons.
- INR 25 thousand + 25 thousand worth discount coupons will be given to the top 2 runner-ups of the challenge
- INR 3 lakhs worth discount coupons will be awarded to top 15 runner-ups who completed the challenge
- Challenge completion certificates and GrowthHub goodies to everyone who raises INR 1 lakh.
Here are some tips to Ace the crowdfunding challenge.
Check out Crowdfunding Challenge FAQ’s here.
Track Campaign Progress of all participants in Crowdfunding Challenge here.